- Press Release | June 14, 2022Emperador brings to the Philippines ‘limited edition’ Presidente BrandyEmperador brings to the Philippines ‘limited edition’…The world’s largest brandy company Emperador, Inc. celebrates a new chapter in the history of the Philippines with the limited edition release of Presidente Brandy.
- Press Release | May 25, 2022AGI's Q1 income up 67% to P5.4-BAGI's Q1 income up 67% to P5.4-BBuoyed by the overall further reopening of the economy, the Andrew Tan-led Alliance Global Group, Inc. (AGI) chalked up a net profit of P5.4-billion in the first quarter of 2022, reflecting a significant 67% increase from P3.2-billion the year before.
- Press Release | May 25, 2022Emperador’s first quarter 2022 net income at P2.1 billionEmperador’s first quarter 2022 net income at P2.1 billionEmperador Inc. – the largest global brandy company owning the world’s iconic and best-selling brandy Emperador Brandy – saw revenues grow 2% year-on-year to P12.3 billion, while net profit to owners hit P2.1 billion.
- Press Release | May 16, 2022Emperador 2022 CAPEX set at P3 billionEmperador 2022 CAPEX set at P3 billionEmperador Inc., the largest global brandy company that owns the world’s iconic and best-selling brandy Emperador Brandy as well as Fundador Brandy, is increasing its capital expenditure budget this year to P3.0 billion from P1.74 billion in 2021 as it further expands its global footprint in various international markets.
- Press Release | May 16, 2022Megaworld's Q1 net income soars by 41% to P3.5-BMegaworld's Q1 net income soars by 41% to P3.5-BMegaworld, the country’s pioneer developer of integrated urban townships, reported a 41% growth in its net income to P3.5-billion for the first quarter this year from P2.5-billion during the same period last year as the business environment continued to improve.
AGI 12.46 PHP -0.06 (-0.48%)
MEG 2.00 PHP 0.02 (1.01%)