- Press Release | July 28, 2022Megaworld launches third residential project in Capital Town PampangaMegaworld launches third residential project in Capital…Township developer Megaworld is launching its third residential condominium project inside its 35.6-hectare Capital Town in the City of San Fernando, Pampanga.
- Press Release | July 22, 2022GERI to open 1,200-seater convention center in Boracay NewcoastGERI to open 1,200-seater convention center in Boracay…Megaworld subsidiary Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is opening its Boracay Newcoast Convention Center (BNCC) this month, right within its expansive 150-hectare Boracay Newcoast in the eastern part of Boracay Island.
- Press Release | June 16, 2022AGI hikes capital spending by 33% to P60-B this yearAGI hikes capital spending by 33% to P60-B this yearTycoon Andrew Tan-led Alliance Global Group Inc. (AGI) is allocating P60-billion for capital expenditures (CAPEX) this year, around 33% higher than last year’s CAPEX as it prepares for a further improvement in economic activity with the anticipated increase in mobility.
- Press Release | June 14, 2022Emperador brings to the Philippines ‘limited edition’ Presidente BrandyEmperador brings to the Philippines ‘limited edition’…The world’s largest brandy company Emperador, Inc. celebrates a new chapter in the history of the Philippines with the limited edition release of Presidente Brandy.
- Press Release | May 25, 2022AGI's Q1 income up 67% to P5.4-BAGI's Q1 income up 67% to P5.4-BBuoyed by the overall further reopening of the economy, the Andrew Tan-led Alliance Global Group, Inc. (AGI) chalked up a net profit of P5.4-billion in the first quarter of 2022, reflecting a significant 67% increase from P3.2-billion the year before.
AGI 14.00 PHP 0.00 (0.00%)
MEG 2.01 PHP -0.01 (-0.50%)