- Press Release | January 19, 2022Megaworld prepares to buy 2.2-hectare Manila Jockey Club propertyMegaworld prepares to buy 2.2-hectare Manila Jockey Club…Township developer Megaworld has entered into a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with Manila Jockey Club, Inc. to purchase 2.2-hectares of prime real estate property in Sta. Cruz, Manila.
- Press Release | December 01, 2021Megaworld to develop P5-B Shophouse and Boutique Hotel District in Paragua CoastownMegaworld to develop P5-B Shophouse and Boutique Hotel…Township developer Megaworld is developing a sustainable boutique hotel and shophouse district within its 462-hectare Paragua Coastown in San Vicente, Palawan.
- Press Release | November 22, 2021Megaworld to develop P6-B shophouse, commercial district inside Northwin Global CityMegaworld to develop P6-B shophouse, commercial district…Just a month after it announced its 28th township, the 85-hectare Northwin Global City in Marilao and Bocaue in Bulacan, Megaworld is developing around 16 hectares of land to become the township’s central business district (CBD), which will be aptly called the Northwin Main Street.
- Press Release | November 15, 2021AGI 9M profit jumps 173% to P17.3-BAGI 9M profit jumps 173% to P17.3-BAlliance Global Group, Inc. (AGI) clocked in a net income of P17.3-billion in the first nine months of 2021, reflecting a hefty 173% increase from P6.4-billion during the same period last year. The holding company of tycoon Dr. Andrew L. Tan attributed its creditable performance mainly from its diversified operations, strong brand equity and ongoing cost management efforts, factors that helped cushion the impact of the restrictions brought about by the global pandemic.
- Press Release | November 11, 2021Real estate sales, hotel revenues boost GERI’s Q3 profitsReal estate sales, hotel revenues boost GERI’s Q3 profitsMegaworld subsidiary Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI), the Philippines’ leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism estates, reported a 22% increase in its net income for the third quarter from P169-million last year to P207-million this year as real estate sales and hotel revenues bounced back with eased pandemic restrictions during the period.
AGI 12.42 PHP -0.08 (-0.64%)
MEG 3.15 PHP -0.05 (-1.56%)