- Press Release | November 07, 2022Four Megaworld buildings get new LEED certificationsFour Megaworld buildings get new LEED certificationsMegaworld, the country’s largest office developer and lessor, made another step towards embracing sustainability as the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and Green Business Certification Inc. (GCBI) recently awarded four office towers in its Uptown Bonifacio and Arcovia City townships coveted Gold and Silver LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certifications.
- Press Release | October 19, 2022Megaworld launches new residential tower in ArcoVia CityMegaworld launches new residential tower in ArcoVia CityTownship developer Megaworld has launched its third residential condominium development inside the 12.3-hectare Arcovia City along C-5 Road in Pasig City.
- Press Release | September 13, 2022First Landers Superstore in Western Visayas to open in Megaworld's The Upper EastFirst Landers Superstore in Western Visayas to open in…Landers Superstore, the fastest-growing membership shopping store in the country, is expanding its reach in the Visayas region with a new store inside Megaworld’s The Upper East township in Bacolod City.
- Press Release | September 06, 2022Megaworld to open first Belmont Hotel in Mactan, CebuMegaworld to open first Belmont Hotel in Mactan, CebuPioneering township developer Megaworld is set to open its second homegrown hotel development inside its 30-hectare The Mactan Newtown in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu by fourth quarter this year.
- Press Release | September 02, 2022Emperador added to Straits Times IndexEmperador added to Straits Times IndexEmperador Inc., a global spirits company headquartered in the Philippines, takes another historic milestone as it officially joins major global companies in the Straits Times Index (STI) after meeting all the eligibility requirements.
AGI 9.62 PHP -0.12 (-1.23%)
MEG 2.00 PHP -0.03 (-1.48%)