- Press Release | September 06, 2022Megaworld to open first Belmont Hotel in Mactan, CebuMegaworld to open first Belmont Hotel in Mactan, CebuPioneering township developer Megaworld is set to open its second homegrown hotel development inside its 30-hectare The Mactan Newtown in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu by fourth quarter this year.
- Press Release | September 02, 2022Emperador added to Straits Times IndexEmperador added to Straits Times IndexEmperador Inc., a global spirits company headquartered in the Philippines, takes another historic milestone as it officially joins major global companies in the Straits Times Index (STI) after meeting all the eligibility requirements.
- Press Release | August 12, 2022AGI posts Q2 profit of P6.6-B, brings 1H earnings to P12-BAGI posts Q2 profit of P6.6-B, brings 1H earnings to P12-BAlliance Global Group, Inc. (AGI), the holding company of tycoon Dr. Andrew L. Tan, has sustained its strong performance in the second quarter of 2022 with a 24% quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) jump in net income to P6.6-billion as consolidated revenues grew 20% QoQ to P45.1-billion.
- Press Release | August 11, 2022GERI's first half 2022 income up 32% to P848-MGERI's first half 2022 income up 32% to P848-MGlobal-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI), a Megaworld subsidiary and the country’s leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism-estates, registered a net income of P848 million during the first half of 2022, a 32% increase from the P643 million recorded in the same period last year.
- Press Release | August 09, 2022Megaworld sustains growth momentum as 1H profit soars 26% to P6.7BMegaworld sustains growth momentum as 1H profit soars 26%…Megaworld, the Philippines’ biggest developer of integrated urban townships, achieved a net income of P6.7 billion during the first half of 2022, 26% higher than the P5.4 billion registered during the same period last year.
AGI 13.72 PHP -0.08 (-0.58%)
MEG 1.99 PHP -0.01 (-0.50%)