- Press Release | May 15, 2023Emperador records stellar first quarter performanceEmperador records stellar first quarter performanceEmperador Inc. – a leading global brandy and whisky conglomerate headquartered in the Philippines – saw net income to owners grow by 10% year-on-year to P2.3 billion in the first quarter of 2023, while revenues rose by 26% year-on-year to P15.6 billion.
- Press Release | April 27, 2023New consortium formed to transform NAIA into a world-class airportNew consortium formed to transform NAIA into a world-class…The Manila International Airport Consortium (MIAC), a partnership among six leading Filipino conglomerates and US-based Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) submitted an unsolicited proposal to the Philippine Government for the upgrading of Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
- Press Release | April 13, 2023AGI net income hit P25.2B; revenues soared to record high of P183.6B in 2022AGI net income hit P25.2B; revenues soared to record high…Alliance Global Group, Inc. (AGI), the holding company of tycoon Dr. Andrew L. Tan, saw its 2022 consolidated revenues surge to a record level of P183.6-billion, reflecting a robust 20% growth from P152.8-billion the year before.
- Press Release | April 12, 2023Emperador Inc.'s 2022 revenues up 12% to P62.8BEmperador Inc.'s 2022 revenues up 12% to P62.8BEmperador Inc., a leading global brandy and whisky conglomerate headquartered in the Philippines, saw its revenues increase by 12% year-on-year to P62.8 billion, driven by the strong demand for its whisky and brandy products around the world.
- Press Release | April 04, 2023Emperador Inc. announces cash dividend amounting to Php4.7 billionEmperador Inc. announces cash dividend amounting to Php4.7…Emperador Inc. – a leading global brandy and whisky conglomerate – announced recently that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of Php0.29 per share on its common stock, payable on May 25, 2023 to stockholders of record as of May 2, 2023. In total, the cash dividend to be paid to qualified shares is Php4.7 billion.
AGI 13.72 PHP -0.08 (-0.58%)
MEG 1.99 PHP -0.01 (-0.50%)